CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO 20/2011
Appeared in Daily JANG and THE NATION on (Sunday) dated 17-07-2011
SR. NO. 106. (CASE NO.76-RC/2011) TO 698 (INCLUDING 35 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES AND 14 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS) POSTS OF MEDICAL OFFICER (BS-17) ON TEMPORARY BUT LIKELY TO BECOME PERMANENT BASIS IN THE PUNJAB .
NO. OF POSTS: 698 (Six Hundred & Ninety Eight) (Including 35 posts reserved for minorities and 14 posts reserved for disabled persons)
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
ii) Registration with PMDC.
iii) Regular House job for one year.
NOTE: Candidates must submit Detail Marks Certificates of all professionals of MBBS duly issued by Controller of Examinations along with applications.
AGE: 22 to 35 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per of Punjab, S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36 / 81 dated 04-11-2006
= 40 years on 08-08-2011.
ELIGIBILITY: Only Male domiciled in any district of
. Punjab Province
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE by the closing date which is 08-08-2011. In addition Print Outs of ONLINE filled forms duly signed will also be sent to PPSC along with following :-
a) Original Treasury receipt of Rs:300/- under head:
“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE- EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”. Challan Form is available on website.
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with equivalent qualification.
d) Degree of MBBS / Detailed marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentages.In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
e) Valid P.M.D.C registration certificate showing all medical degrees therein.
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of
g) In case of Government Servants, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed/ stamped by the , Government of the
h) Regular house job experience certificate for one year on or before closing date duly signed by Medical Superintendent of concerned Hospital / Head of Institution.
j) Copy of valid C.N.I.C.
k) Disability certificate duly issued by competent authority of Social Welfare Department, if applicable.
l. If the applicant claims the award of additional marks, allowed to one unemployed child of a civil servant of Punjab Government who was incapacitated or died while in service, he should select 'Yes' 'No'. If yes, following documents should be submitted along with the application form, otherwise the claim for such marks will not be accepted:-
i) Death Certificate of the parent from the Corporation/Municipality concerned.
ii) Certificate from the concerned Department showing Name and Designation of the Incapacitated or deceased Government Servant.
iii) Form B of Registration of the family of the Incapacitated or deceased Civil Servant.
iv) Affidavit from the candidate that he is un-employed and that he has neither already availed the benefit of additional marks nor shall avail this concession in future.
vi) Affidavit from other brothers and sisters of the candidate declaring solemnly that they surrender their right of grant to additional marks in favour of the candidate and neither they have already availed this benefit nor shall claim the same in future.
2. Candidates are required to submit their filled HARD COPY PRINT OUT application forms along with all necessary documents at one of the following Commission's Offices at:-
a) 2-Agha Khan (Davis) Road,
b) .613, St. No.8, Chaklala Scheme No.3,
Tel:051-9280325 Fax No. 051-5505737.
c) Bangalow No. 3-5/E,
Abid Avenue, Colony, Bosan Road, Multan. Tel: 061-6510601-2, Fax No.061-6510603.
3. In case large number of applications are received for post(s), short listing of the eligible candidates will be done in accordance with the policy of PPSC.
4. Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C.
5. Duplicate applications will not be accepted.
6. The of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage.
7. One week after the closing date is allowed for submission of Filled Hard Copy Print out form by candidates, which is 15-08-2011.
8. For guidance on How to , please click the relevant window on PPSC