CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO 22/2011
Appeared in Daily JANG and THE NATION on (Sunday) dated 07-08-2011
SR. NO. 116. (CASE NO.42-RF/2011) RECRUITMENT TO (02) POSTS OF MANAGER AUQAF (BS-16) ON REGULAR BASIS, ON ALLPUNJAB BASIS IN THE PUNJAB AUQAF ORGANIZATION.
QUALIFICATION: “ Graduate 2nd Division”
AGE: 20 to 30 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 35 years on 29-08-2011.
PLACE OF POSTING: Circle / District Head Quarter.
: Only Male domiciled in any district of of Punjab.
LABOUR & DEPARTMENT.
SR. NO. 117. (CASE NO.114-RE2011) RECRUITMENT TO (02) TEMPORARY POSTS OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR WORKS (BS-17) PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE BOARD IN THE LABOUR & .
QUALIFICATION: 2nd Class B.Sc Civil Engineer from a recognized University.
AGE: 21 to 30 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 35 years on 29-08-2011.
ELIGIBILITY: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Lahore.
LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 118. (CASE NO.09-EX/2011) RECRUITMENT TO 40 POSTS INCLUDING 2% (01 POST RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS, 5% (2 POSTS) RESERVED FOR MINORITIES AND 5% (2 POSTS) RESERVED FOR WOMEN QUOTA TEMPORARY, BUT LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT (BS-17) ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE PUNJAB LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS .
i) L.L.M. or equivalent qualification recognized by Commission having two years active practice as an Advocate; or
ii) L.L.B. or equivalent qualification (with 50% aggregate marks) recognized by the Higher Education Commission having four years active practice as an Advocate.
i) To support the claim of experience, the candidate should submit his/her valid from the Punjab Bar Council showing the date of enrolment and also a certificate of four years or two years practice as an Advocate from the President High Court Bar Association/District Bar Association/Sub-Division Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamps of the District and Sessions Judge concerned (in original) showing date of membership.
ii) One paper written test of Criminal Law/Civil Law of three hours duration will be held for short listing of the candidates
CIVIL LAW: CRIMINAL LAW
The Qanoon-e-Shahadat The Pakistan Penal Code
The Civil Procedure Code The Qanoon-e-Shahadat
The Limitation Act The Criminal Procedure Code
NOTE: Neither Bare Acts will be provided by the Commission nor candidates are allowed to bring their own Bare Acts for consultation in the Examination Hall.
SPECIAL PAY: RS. 5000 (Non Practicing Allowance)
AGE: 28 to 35 years on 29-08-2011.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in the Punjab
ELIGIBILITY FOR CIVIL SERVANTS:
Civil Servants are not eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant District Attorney (BS-17).
ELIGIBILITY: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of the Punjab.
NO. OF CHANCES: Only 03 chances are allowed to a candidate to appear in the examination/test
for the posts of Assistant District Attorney (BS-17).
ZONAL ALLOCATION: On all Punjab basis.
A candidate must obtain 33% marks to qualify the written paper and 50% marks in the interview to be finally declared successful.
1. FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:-
a) Attested photocopies of all Educational Certificates such as Matric / Intermediate issued by Controller of Examinations and /B.A. /LL.B/LLM/Post Graduate etc. degrees issued by Controller of Examinations and countersigned by Vice Chancellor/Chancellor of University.
b) Attested photocopy of Valid Certificate of Domicile of the candidate in any district of the Punjab Province issued by District Magistrate/District Coordination Officer.
c) One latest Passport size photograph ( Both for Male and Female candidates ) attested by at least a Govt. officer of BS-16 or above who should give his/her full name and designation and affix his/her rubber stamp and signatures to be pasted on the application at the proper place.
d) Experience Certificate on the prescribed form PPSC-4 attached with the application form, must be obtained from the President High Court Bar Association/District Bar Association/Sub-Division Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamps of the District and Sessions Judge concerned (in original), showing date of membership.
e) Punjab Bar Council's upto date/valid registration certificate showing the date of enrolment.
2. Incomplete, wrongly filled in and unsigned applications will be rejected summarily.
3. Candidates must submit their applications complete in all respects duly supported with the attested photocopies of the required certificates.
4. All qualifications and conditions of eligibility must have been completed on or before the closing date of submission of applications.
5. Attested photocopies of all the relevant documents must be attached with the application form. However, the original certificates will be produced by the candidates at the time of Interview.
6. Candidates must carefully read and follow “Instructions to Candidates” attached with the application form for filling the application. However, candidates must complete all the requirements mentioned in this advertisement even though these may not be mentioned in the application forms.
1. PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMS WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ARE OBTAINABLE FROM NATIONAL BANK OF
PAKISTAN, MAIN BRANCH NEAR G.P.O MALL ROAD, LAHORE, NBP CANTT. NBP ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE, NBP MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, OR NBP CHEST BRANCHES AT DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVELS WITHIN THE PROVINCE OF THE PUNJAB OR COMMISSION’S OFFICES AT: LAHORE
a. 2-Agha Khan (Davis) Road,
b. House No.613, St. No. 8, Chaklala Scheme No. 3,
. Tel: 051-9280325 Fax:051- 5505737 Rawalpindi
c. Bungalow No.3-5/E,
Abid Avenue, Officers Colony, Bosan Road, Multan. Tel:061-6510601-2 Fax:061-6510603
d. after depositing application fee of Rs:300/- for Sr. No.116, 117 and Rs.400/- for Sr. No.118 under head:
“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
2. In case large number of applications are received for post(s), short-listing of the eligible candidates will be done in accordance with the policy of PPSC.
3. Fax applications from in-country candidates, will not be accepted.
4. Down loaded application forms from our website will also be acceptable.
5. “N.I.C valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However in case of expiry of NIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new NIC will be accepted at the time of interview”.
6. Note: In case of change/deletion/addition in any column of the prescribed application form, the candidate would be liable to the rejection of his candidature.
7. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage.
8. IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates will be admitted to the written examination / test provisionally at their own risk subject to their being found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications of the candidates declared successful in the written examination / test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the written examination / test or qualified therein. To avoid inconvenience, the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules, relating to the post.
FOR DETAILED TERMS, CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS ETC., CANDIDATES MUST READ “INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES” ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR M.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
Click The Image To Enlarge