CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO 24/2011
Appeared in Daily JANG and THE NATION on (Sunday) dated 21-08-2011
SR. NO. 121. (CASE NO.115-RE/2011) TO (01) ONE POST OF CHEMIST (BS-17) ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS IN THE OFFICE OF DIRECTOR CENTRE FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF WORKING AND ENVIRONMENT , LAHORE.
QUALIFICATION: M.Sc ( ) OR B.Sc (Chemistry) with two years experience in Analytical work.
AGE: 25 to 35 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 40 years on 12-09-2011.
ELIGIBILITY: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any district of Province of the Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Lahore.
1. PRESCRIBED WITH DETAILED ARE OBTAINABLE FROM NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, MAIN BRANCH NEAR G.P.O MALL ROAD, LAHORE, NBP LAHORE CANTT. NBP ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE, NBP MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, OR NBP CHEST BRANCHES AT DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVELS WITHIN OF THE PUNJAB OR COMMISSION’S OFFICES AT:
a. 2-Agha Khan (Davis) Road, Lahore.
b. House No.613, St. No. 8, Chaklala No. 3, Rawalpindi. Tel: 051-9280325 Fax:051- 5505737
c. Bungalow No.3-5/E, Abid Avenue, Officers Colony, Bosan Road, Multan. Tel:061-6510601-2 Fax:061-6510603
after depositing application fee of Rs:300/- under head:
“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
2. In case large number of applications are received for post(s), short-listing of the eligible candidates will be done in accordance with the policy of PPSC.
3. Fax applications from in-country candidates, will not be accepted.
4. Down loaded application forms from our website (www.ppsc.gop.pk) will also be acceptable.
5. 5. “N.I.C valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However in case of expiry of NIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new NIC will be accepted at the time of interview”.
6. 6. Note: In case of change/deletion/addition in any column of the prescribed application form, the candidate would be liable to the rejection of his candidature.
7. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage.
8. IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates will be admitted to the written examination / test provisionally at their own risk subject to their being found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications of the candidates declared successful in the written examination / test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the written examination / test or qualified therein. To avoid inconvenience, the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules, relating to the post.
FOR DETAILED TERMS, CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS ETC., CANDIDATES MUST READ
“INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES” ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR M.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION